Sunday, January 11, 2009

TOMORROW... WILL BE THE DAY. ;[

Ahh. I'm freaking out. I guess I'm not the only one? Perhaps everyone get this feeling. I don't think I can sleep tonight. So many 'what ifs' in my mind... Sighs. Never mindie. No matter what kind of results I get tomorrow, I will try to stay positive... At least I worked hard. Yes...

BUT I HAVE THIS BAD FEELING HAHAHAHAHAS. My feelings are berry accurate. Sighs. Everything will be alright... Yes... ;[

Hehehes. Shall think about happier stuffs. Like my new buys! ;DD I bought 4 bags(one for M), 4 pairs of shoes, 9 dresses, 14(?) tops, 6 bottoms(more of leggings), a box of erasers(48 inside ok, i dont know why i buy), 6 necklaces, 15 sets of bangles and braclets, 11 pairs of earrings, 6 wallets(3 for M), 4 necklace and earring racks, 3 bangles stands, 1 ring cushion thing and alot alot alot of cute random stuffs. You know me... ;D

I think I overspent. I bought alot thinking that I can give some of them as gifts. But I changed my mind after sorting out my things. Hehehes. I will keep them for future uses. Like... I will have to give EVERYONE if I were to give gifts. That will be like around... 20 people? I am a berry fair person. ;D What should I do with 48 erasers man. -o-

Uh, I spent like... $1020 for this trip. ;D Like... Daddy paid for my hotel room... I paid for my shopping expenses... Air tickets... Food... Everything... ;[ The feeling was great though. I am not spending daddy's or mummy's money! Guilt free. We decided to go budget. Means budget airline and hotel.

Ok, budget airline sucks. It's the first time for mummy and I. Both of us got freaked out. The lights flickered when it was departing and the plane was going downwards for 3 seconds. I felt like puking. -o- It was ok after that. I didn't care much la. Didn't sleep the night before. -o- I thought the hotel will suck too. But it was good. Alot more than what I have expected... ;D

Photobucket

Photobucket
Pucca cover followed me since I was p3?

Photobucket
Morning flight sucks...

Photobucket
Colourful

Photobucket
We bought back more than this. Hehehes. My stuffs alone was... 19.5kg.

Photobucket
Unhappy taxi driver. ;[

Photobucket

Photobucket
My mother took this...

Photobucket
My first meal in Thai.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I like the floor, not carpet.

Photobucket

Photobucket
My shopping list inside my shopping bag. ;D

Photobucket
Had crepe in Platinum.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
First time sitting...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Fighting ulcers!

Photobucket
Massage.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Mummy.

Photobucket

Photobucket
6 floors.

Photobucket
It's cold there... ;D

Photobucket

Ok. Not much photos for a 4 days trip because we did not go sightseeing hahahahas. We went there to SHOPPPPP. ;D Wah, I really really really cannot shop with my mother. Really. ;[ So most of the time I was shopping alone or with sister-in-law. Shopping alone isn't bad. ;D

HEheehs.

GOOD LUCK FOR THOSE WHO ARE TAKING RESULTS... LATER. ;D

BB.
Maybe it's not about what we have,
but who we have.

No comments: