Saturday, January 03, 2009

HEHEHES. I'M ALWAYS LATE IN POSTING. HMMMS. I'M TYPING REALLY FAST BECAUSE I'VE WORK LATER. ;D UH. OK I'M CAPS-ING TOO...

Uh. I didn't write any new year resolutions. Not that I cannot stick to it... Hehehes. Looking back at 2008's new year resolutions, I did managed to stick to/accomplished some of them. Don't tell you. HEHEHES. ;D

The countdown chalet was considered great. I managed to sleep alot on the second day with my contacts on. HAHAHS. I really slept alot. ;D Hehehes. People there were fun, so the whole thing was fun. Hmms. Ya. ;D I will consider it as memorable I guess. At least we don't have to squeeze with sweaty people in the city area... ;D

The bad thing was, I had work on the check out day. I whined and complained like crazy to get my 2 days off. HEHEHES. Jenny is the best. But I think she will kill me if I requested for another day off when I have to take a 4/5 days off next week. My Thailand trip. -o- So I was semi-consious yesterday. I tried to do things which requires minimum thinking. Stayed away from the cash register but still... ;D

OH YA. MY BRACES. HOW CAN I FORGET ABOUT IT. It's painful lor. Now the thought of eating porridge makes me feel like... puking... ;[ I only had porridge for 3 days and I haaaaaaaaate it. So I swapped porridge with yoghurt instead. More flavours. ;D Both are not filling though... ;[

Ahh. So 2008 ended. Hehehes. No more East Spring Secondary. Hehehes. ;D Well, I used to think that East Spring succckkks. But after taking a good look at the surroundings, East Spring isn't that bad. ;D At least in there I found some wonderful people whom I don't want to lose. ;D Been through some tough times which made me a better person in a way. Hehehes. ;D

Ok, no time for a sentimental post HEHEHES. I have to goooo. Will fill this post up with photos! ;D

Photobucket
NO PEARLS FOR ME... ;[

Photobucket
M<3

Photobucket
LOOK. ;[

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

BB.

No comments: