Sunday, December 28, 2008

Yay. It's my off day today. ;D

I slept till 1++ HEHEHES. Long time since I did that ok. Hmms. Should be. Then I hid under my blankie and... daydream. ;D Jenny told me to rest because there is another part timer. That part timer is a aunty. I was quite disappointed. Will I be auntified when this job ends? ;[

Having lunch alone is fun ok. Strangers will talk to you. HHAHAHAS. ;D Those strangers are usually foreigners, Singaporeans are not that friendly. -o- Shopping alone is not very ok, lots and lots of impluse buy. Alot of... Wah sales, so cheap can just buy. When those so cheap(s) add up together... It becomes... ;[ Marissa will stop me if she was there... Maybe not. HAHAHAS. ;D

Ya, I went to Borders yesterday. Bought a book to accompany me through boring busrides. Read around... 1/2 a chapter and I fell asleep. All the way back to Tampines. Great. ;[ I think I look ugly when I'm sleeping HAHAHAS. ;D

Wah I need to pack my room. Really. Horrible terrible mess. Especially my dressing table. Writing table... Wardrobe. ZZZZZZZZZZZ.

Room packing time! Byebye. ;D

Everyone's afraid of something, that's how you know you

care about things, when you're afraid you'll lose them

No comments: