Saturday, December 13, 2008

HEHEHES. ;D

Braces appointment... 2 days ago? 2 teeth gone. ;[ Doesn't hurt that much I guess. Since I went for work after the extraction. It's the rubber thing they inserted in between my teeth that hurts like shittttttttt. ;[ Ya, been eating porridge... Except for dinner with Charmaine last night. ;D

Oh ya. The doctor asked if I want to extract 9 teeth instead of 5 teeth. Freaked out. There is a hidden tooth somewhere in my gum and they have to do a minor operation to remove it. So they wanted to put me into sleep and extract 9 teeth TOGETHER. 4 extra wisdom tooth which may not affect me at all.

Violently against it. Rather extract 4 teeth and dig out that hidden one when I am conscious than wake up with 9 missing teeth... Eww. ;[

Hehehes. Had my long awaited dinner with Charmaine. Supposed to be before my dental appointment so I can enjoy good food. But I have work. ;[ Suffering while eating. ;[ Still taste good though, ignoring the pain.

Photobucket
Pepper dinner.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Ali baba.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Fountain.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This is niceeeeeeee.

Photobucket
Christmas carols.

Hehehes. Marissa is BACCCCCK. Going her housey before Weiler's party. Hehehes. ;D I don't think I can eat bbq food. -o- Never mindie. ;D

Update tomorrow...?

Byebye bumble beees.
Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect.
It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.

No comments: