Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I LOVE TUESDAYs!

Hehehes. It's the day where new stocks come in. I'm working full shift so I can see those new stuffs and... RESERVE. >;D Hehehes. I was very happy just now. HAHAHAS. Quite a number of customers asked where I get my stuffs from. Quite... weird because I didn't get them from the shop. -o- Great excuse for buying stuffs from the shop. ^^

Sales wasn't bad today. $13xx. The boss gave $2000 sales target LEH. Almost impossible for a weekday...? ;D Find this job ok. The workload is just right. Not too much and not too little. Time passes quickly. Just the distance I guess. I spend 2 hours a day on bus rides.

I like to go shopping during lunch time HEHEHE. Cotton on, Topshop, Dorothy Perkins, Diva, Giant , Cold storage etc... HEHEHEs. ;D I am not very use to having lunch and dinner all alone. ;[ Lonely bus rides are ok as long as I get a comfy seat. ;D Never mindie. Just for a few months. ;D

Oh ya! I made new friends! ;D I love the feeling of accomplishment too. Especially after psycho-ing a customer to buy many many many things. HAHAHHAS. ;D Ok. Worked full yesterday too. Tomorrow and Thursday... 10.30am to 4.30pm. Hehehes. Early mornings... Hmms. ;D

Long naggy post for you.
Good night!

Sometimes we expect more from others
because we would be willing to do that much for them.

No comments: