Sunday, April 06, 2008

You can call me a liar. ;D

Was lazy yesterday. Did physics paper etc. Find my computer really distracting. Like, i did 2 physics papers and told myself i can use the computer for 1/2 hour. Hahahahas. Then i got stuck there for like 2 hours. -o-

Yes, today is a tired day maan. Should have slept earlier last night. Played Viwawa with Wilson and Brandon. -o- Hahahas felt like a noob inside but i got win hor. Won twice. ;] Met Marissa at 12++. Supposed to be 12 but i woke up late. 9 minutes late than expected.

Bugis first. Marmar craved for brownies since last week i think. Hahahhas. No brownies today. So she ate puff. I thought i lost my shopping sense but i bought a dress in the end. ;] Plus some school earrings. No more shopping till end of exams. Hmms. Thats long..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Marissa's new phone. ;D

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
Mummy's bag. Hahahhas. ;]

Photobucket
MY EYES LOOK FREAKY HERE HAHAHAHAS.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Marissa's ;D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My blog became skinnier. ;D Small words, small photos. Hahahhas. Cool hor? Photos quality not very good cause i resized it... I will find a way soon. Yes. Any other webs to upload photos? No photobucket pleaseee. -o-

Daddy must be feeling very sad. I reached home with 2 big bags. Few seconds later, my mother came back with 4 big bags. He mumbled something like what the hell. Hahahas.

Tags reply:
Nabillah- yes, the rings are here! ;D
photo- yea. ;D
jl- go away la you. ;]
yanshan- i not gay. ;D
Brandon- i thought you say i 9. gay leh u.
yanshan- PROTECT ME HAHAHHAS.
CANDY!- thank you baby! is xanga good hahahas.
KAIXIN- is because you not shy so i know you hahahahas.
hopper- thaaaaankkks! ;DD

Ok, need to do some quick Chem revision. Test tomorrow. ;D

BUAAAIZ.
If you're looking for perfection, don't
look at me. I will only let you down.

No comments: