Tuesday, April 22, 2008



I didn't go to school! Well... My father asked me not to. ;D Did some homeworks, used computer blah blah. Then i got somekind of pissed . ;[ Never mind.

My babies are so sweeett. They bought me herbal tea. Jas passed me the herbal tea+homeworks. ;D AWWW. Although i don't like herbal teas, i will finish it. Thats what i told them. ;D Then i realise i can't even taste it. So its like drinking plain water. -o-

There isn't any themometer in my house. Pathetic hor. I told mummy to buy it long ago. She kept forgetting. Today bro bought one and passed it to me. Sis bought me mee pok. Daddy bought my Strepsils although my sore throat became cough. Mummy came home early from work and cook porridge. Ya. My family berry nice hor.

I feel so loved all of the sudden. Sounds lame but its true... You know, those messages and tags. THANK YOU JELLYBEANS. ;D

Ok, i need to do some maths homework.

Tags reply:
Yanshan- THATS VERY RANDOM TO THE CORE. I dont think anyone understood. ;D
Tingzhen- Ok. ;D
Dingping- Yea? O;
Kaili- Thankks. ;D
Candy- Yea lor. Wonder why..
Kaixin- Did the tag thing! Hehehes. I wonder if you can see this.. -o-
hanna- Thank you baby. ;]
szekeat- Ok! Thank youuuuu. ;]
nabillah- Thaaankks baby hehehees. ;]
Weilee- Ok hahahas. Thanks.
Candy- Xiexie. ;D

Byebye.

If there's an upside to freefalling,
it's the chance you give your friends to
catch you.
-Grey's Anatomy

No comments: