Saturday, April 12, 2008


Run papa run is a nice show. ;D

Quite touching la. I think i am the only one who find it touching. -o- No, the show didn't touch me. -o- Hehehhes.

I was very very late cause i forget to bring stuffs again. -o- What the hell......... Freaking tired after that ok. Hahahhas. Ate Pizza Hut first. Ordered quite a number of stuffs hahahahas. BLOATED. Then went to take neooprint. Long time since i took one. Hahahhas. I will say this everytime. ;D



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Eh, i cannot blog because i am talking with Qiaolin and my surpirse. I am not very surprise with my surprise. Ya. If you get what i mean. ;D

Tag reply.

Chiamin: like how you love moii. ;D
nabillah: ya. freaking cute. the colour and the size hahahas.
Candy: pro leh she. yes, you may. ahahhaas. ;D its cute right.
jl: LOL. it wouldn't even fly when it its in my class. why did she mention it?
kaixin: you using internet explorer? hmms.
yanshan: its a bad habit. ;[ i cant kick it away.
Clifton: YOOOO.
Chiamin: what thing spyyyy? O;
charmaine: ya cause she cuteeee. ;D

Byebyezzz.

never say you've lost a friend,
because if a friendship is capable of ending,
it never existed.

No comments: