Friday, April 25, 2008

Photobucket

Internet was bloody lag just now because daddy was using 2 computers in his room. Arghs. So lag that i feel like killing myself..

English and Chinese Paper 1 done. Last year, i didn't write the question number at all. This year, i wrote the wrong question number. -o- I hate myself at times like this. ;[ Hope marks won't be deducted.. ;[

I am sitting right in the middle of the hall, right in front and there is a fan in front! The fan is facing upwards though. Wind super strong, papers flying. Hahahhas. The first time they on it my skirt flew. ;[

Yes, i am going to visit the doctor tomorrow. I have been sick for... 6 days? I didn't even dare to cough in the hall. I shy. ;D

Ok. Need to get some notes done.

BYEBYE.

love is the most beautiful of dreams
and the worst of nightmares

No comments: