Sunday, April 20, 2008

Shall post pictures in one post and my post in another. I am a genius. ;D

So.... Today is not a very good day. Went out to study with Yanshan. Thank you Yanshan, your messages are not wasted because they are sent FOR ME. ;D Thank you Caterine, Felicia, Brenda, Marcus, Marissa, Chiamin, Wenjun, Shien, Gillian, Xiangyu, and Siying. According to time.

Wenjun's message really damn cool. The first thing i thought was: omg essay. Hhahaas. Thank you primary school friend.

Then... Weixi, Wilson and Junkai came. Did homework and stuffs. Followed them to backcourt. I didn't want to go home because sad=sleep. Ya. I go there and watch them play basketball and listen to some stories then to Mac. Thank you so much Wilson and Brandon for the very guai lan way of presenting things. -o-

Yes, then took bus back with Wilson. Fats=Sexy. Ya. -o-

Shit, this post is so namey but really all stuffs are... appreciated. I can't reply message cause my free messages only have 500 and its damn precious. Especially Yanshan la. I know you an shuang. SHE IS GOING TO HAVE A BABY BRO!!! Now, she too happy until sad.

Ok, i am tired.

Byeee..

Hurtful words
It showed the distrust between us
What's the point...
You are sick of it?
So am i.
You miss those times?
So do i.
Sorry is all you can say
Forgiveness is all you can ask
I guess its time to set my priorities right...

No comments: