Thursday, April 03, 2008



(i was TRYING to make a lomo effect. -o-)

I HAVE THE URGE TO BLOG HAHAHAS.

Today is not a good day. Started right in the morning when Mr Tan asked me not to post stuffs which concerns other people on the class blog. Something like this la. -o- Not i post one... I only helped to delete it. ;D

Yes, didn't do pe today because i lazy. ;[

Recess was a sad one because i berry hungry and have to wait. Hungry people are grumpy people. Plus i bleeding so... You know... It adds on to the grumpiness. I think i wasted 1/3 of my life waiting. Ah, but no one gives a damn so never mind. By the end of the day i realised its not only me (maybe). Maybe mar mar is right. Compromise.

(sorry babies)

SFL FREAKING SIAN. Ms Tahiya reminds me of my sec 2 literature horror... Me sitting next to Marissa dozing off... Then Marissa drew on my arm/hand... ;[ English revision this week. Hahahas. English Paper 1. ;D

Went chocolate hunting with Mar Mar after school. I am still looking for that cadbury snacks chocolate. -o- SO HARD TO FIND AND I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY. ;[ Bought some other chocolates and mummy stole 1/2 of my milky bar. -o-

Looks like its going to rain. Yay. ;D

HAVE A NICE DAY.
BYEEE.
Some things just loses its meaning
when you say it too often.

No comments: