Wednesday, April 16, 2008

TIRED DAY.

Had cca farewell thingy after school. ;D Can't believe i am in that cca for so long. -o- Its fun cause the eight girls are inside. You know, those kind of fun? Long time since i got that feeling... Ever since splitting of class, cca seem to be the only thing 'holding' us together. Now, we can chiong o levels together. -o-

Never mind. Its a fun day. Though not everyone was here. Hahhahas. ;D

Went mac after that. Saw Mr Tan on the way. Chiamin went like, Teacher, the hole ding ah. I don't think he find it amusing and he asked me have i done my maths. I think he have the impression that i was slacking. -o- But the hole ding quite funny la ;D

Completed the amaths paper. Hard leh. ;[ Got maths pro with me. ;D Cool hor. I think i will die if i did it alone. Forgotten most of the stuffs. Then i will get irritated and take my very short nap or use computer. -o-

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Cute Ms Sim made cca fun too. ;D

Photobucket
Szekeaaat. ;D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ok. Needa go and draw graph.


Byebye.
Treasured friendship. ;]

No comments: