Monday, April 14, 2008


SUCH AN EXCITING DAY AHHAHAHAS.

Chiamin+Jolene reminds me of the Sec 2 joke... Chiamin won't want me to write here. I think. ;D Yes, so have to pin up hair etc. I rather not go up to get the award looking with my hair filled with bobby pins. Chiamin agrees too. -o- I forget to bring my emergency case... My NORMAL clip is inside.

$20 Popular Voucher plus a certificate. Yea. Felt like pee-ing when they announced Chongkeng's namey. Then Mr Tan gave me that wide grin. -o- Speaking of Mr Tan, i think he have something against me carrying a handbag. Its not even a handbag! Its a tote.... -o-

Yes, had physics extra lesson and went to Mac for homeworks with Marissa and Chiamin. ;D

BYEBYE.
STUDY TIME HAHAHAS. ;D

some will come & some will pass
but the ones that mean
something
will always always always last

No comments: