Wednesday, April 04, 2007

DADDY TOLD ME THAT MY COMPUTER IS GOING TO CORRUPT ANYTIME.!!!!

how exciting. like any second, the computer will go BOOM.

hehehehee. he says the time is right. -o- exams are like almost one month away? :[

i have to save those dear pictures, file, songs blah blah and blah before it corrupts. -o- just like my mmc cards. sighs. everything will be GONE FOREVER.

i shouldnt be here blogging. i should be doing my history wb and chinese project. gahs. i have to save files. :]

hehehhee.

i wanted to change my blogskin before i 'reopen' the blog. but i have the strong urge to blog. BUT i feel that its weird to blog for myself to see. xDD

hehehehe. the old skin dont motivate me to update my blog. maybe the default one will. but who knows if i can update or not.

omg. i need to save my files. if not my computer will corrupt any second.

byebye.

great chance to 'springclean' my computer. :]

No comments: