Monday, October 26, 2009

Anticipation

CIMG9799

CIMG9791

CIMG9800-1

CIMG9808

Yay that was... Saturday. Flea at home club without enough sleep. Not very fruitful. Only got 2 tops. Due to the lack of sleep or the lack of space there?? Headed to Wanleng's place after that. She needs a new wardrobe. Her dog damn fierce I swear. Unfriendly like her owner! Then off to watch the sister's keeper at ehub. Super paiseh because we were eating chicken cutlet rice. People behind said: "We should have bought chicken rice." Don't know is it about us though. Sad show without happy ending made us go sob sob. Lots of scene changing like tttw. Heard that the book is better so I'm going to get the book... When I have the time.

Let me tell you something very exciting! Bro and sis-in-law are going to move out this Saturday, that isn't very exciting. But they are giving me their bedroom set which is less than a year old. Means a queen size bed and a bigger wardrobe! I really really really need the wardrobe, mine is literally exploding. So just now we head down to Ikea to get some new matching furniture for my room. Colour theme shall be purple, white and dark brown. Lazy to repaint my room but I'm very very sure that there will be a patch of white wall somewhere behind the old furniture... No choice zzz. So Saturday(halloween) will be a damn busy day for me. Actually this whole week because I need to start packing up so that they can move out my old stuffs out. Yay me can't wait!

Kk! Off to do some tutorials. There is this temperature badge mass dance thing for tpsu tomorrow morning. LOA!! I hope the weather won't be too warm... Black top, jeans and covered shoes???
Take a picture of your life and remember what it looks like before it all changes.

No comments: