Saturday, October 17, 2009

Live for the future

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yay going over to M's place for sleepover later. Work tomorrow from 10-10 at Hougang Mall. Must catch some sleep later or Irene's impression of me will be worsened. School is starting on Monday as well! Can't wait to see my beautiful classmates yay. Predict that there will be a serious case of Monday blues in the future because school is ending at 7 for me... Sigh.

On a lighter note... Basic calculus for cds! Hopefully it will be as easy as they said it would be. Brings back some amaths nightmare in secondary school. I'm in the same tutorial group as Jascintha! Lectures with most of the esss people as well! Can't wait can't wait. Hope these people can chase my Monday blues away hehe.

Reminder! My birthday is coming! 6 more days!!!!!!! Not very excited but still excited yay. Birthday plans...?

Have a great night aheaaaaaaad!<3
the happiest people do not have it all --
they just make the best of what they got.

No comments: