Monday, October 12, 2009

I like to move it move it

Photobucket
gay socks; 18chefs ; wanleng&i

Omg damn tired. Is it because of gym or menses zzz. Must be both. Gym with Wanleng was quite ok. We are such lazy pigs. Procasinated this trip ever since the start of holidays? Then off to Tiongbaru because the girl wanted to collect her pay. Shiok only. 18 chefs!! We were stuffed. Seriously like going explode. Trip to gym like wasted ah. Hahaha. Never mind, we shall go again... Someday.

Then to tamp to get key... I'm working alone tomorrow morning at PlazaSing. Hope the shutter won't give me any problem. Phobia. Got my shoes already! I'm a happy happy girll yay.

Ok... Hope tomorrow will be good!

Nights!!!!!!
You know you truly care
when you have to try
and convince yourself that you don't.

No comments: