Thursday, October 08, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JARED<3

Depressed, I think my mail got lost... Bought a f21 from some buyer and transferred the money like... Last Monday? Didn't receive it till now, Thursday. 10 days!! Omg. I forgotten about it until like Sunday so I text her. She say I will receive it in 2 days time. In other words, she just mail it out or she didn't mail it out at all or the mail got lost along the way. 20 bucks... Sigh, take it that I donated it to charity..? I hope she didn't mail it out and will do so soon. Sometimes I take my time to mail things out. Usually when I run out of stamps and envelopes. Not always. Is this karma or karma? Years of online shopping and this is the first time... :[

Anyway, bugis and marina with Wanleng today! Got abit sian. No size for my shoes and the top I want is gone 4ever~ Still bought stuffs though. Hehehe. Spent the rest of the evening at the esplanade rooftop. Takeaway subway hehe. Time passed pretty quickly when we chat about random stuffs like how we prefer to have 1 true friend to 10 hi-bye friends, how jerky are jerks, how greedy people end up with nothing, vege stories and secondary school stuffs. 9pm even before we know it.

Photobucket
we h8 pickles and onions

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
only this side of the scenery is nice

Yay. Done!! I'm still depressed though. The seller said she mailed out the item quite a long time ago... Sianzx.

Night. :[
sometimes the questions
are complicated and the
answers are simple.
- dr. seuss

No comments: