Wednesday, October 07, 2009

October isn't that bad.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
fep=Pontian

Photobucket
new love.

Photobucket

Yay M got back her photos!! Happy us.

Peaceful day at home. Except that I realised that mummy was rather grumpy. I don't know if I was dreaming or what, I heard her yelling when I was sleeping. Not at me of course. Hmm what do you call it... Menopause?

Spent about $100 online today. I hope the stuffs won't disappoint me... There's a first time for everything? And then there is something seriously wrong with the internet connection. Slow like shiitttzx. I get very annoyed when it is slow...

Out with bigeye tomorrow! Probably the last day I will splurge on shopping. Need to save the rest of the money for... Alot of things. I hope I will succeed in my saving plan... We shall see. :D

Nightzx everyone<3
we expect more from others;
Because we would be willing to do that much for them

No comments: