Saturday, October 03, 2009

Irreversible

Today:
  • shared the lift with a cockroach
  • work was boring, extremely
  • full-timer told me that there are cockroaches in the cupboards (like eww only?)
  • paranoid throughout the day when i'm opening them
  • met alot alot alot of gl customers, alot.
  • keep answering the call with parkway helen when im at hougang mall
  • did that thrice, all callers were like HUH PARKWAY?
  • spent 20 minutes of my break looking for an atm machine, called jean in the end
  • FOUND A SPOILED ONE WTH
  • another atm was outside and it was pouring.......
  • had $3 with me... and left with 10cents in the end t.t
  • the only toilet on level 1 was in maintenance, ON A SATURDAY.
  • settlement, $51 missing...
  • might have to pay with the full time if its not found by tomorrow...
  • jenny (my supervisor) don't sound happy, irene (hougang's supervisor) won't be happy either... SIGH.
  • traffic jam on the way home, car accident, OF ALL DAYS... -o-
  • wished tt bro was there to fetch me home like haha.
  • h2h w daddy made me feel tt i miss bro&sis-in-law quite abit
  • from the post the othertime, don't get that the wrong idea that i h8 them, i don't really really. i was just more sad+hurt+upset.
Ok, I don't like hougang mall. Another thing is that... It's so small and not shoppable... Tomorrow will be better, yes. I HOPE JEAN LEE VISITS ME TOMORROW. HEHEHEHEHE. I WILL LOVE LOVE YOU.

Ok go sleep already good night happy mooncake festival and got moon meh?
Speak your mind even if your voice shake.

4 comments:

Kim said...

MISSED!:(

Belinda Foo said...

MISS YOU TOO. OMG I DIDNT REPLY UR MSG. SORRY I WAS WORKING. ;/

wanleng said...

I answered 'PS helen' when i was at white sands too!

Belinda Foo said...

DAMN PAISEH RIGHT. usually the caller will laugh after u correct urself...