Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Get over it

Untitled-2

Untitled-1
WYY WHRS URS!

Things to be happy about:
  • got 1/4 of my pay yay
  • daddy gave me $$ for my birthday
  • decided to gmask my omnia asap
  • im wearing a new pj mummy bought for me
  • internet connection is smoother now
  • i can do simultaneous eqns!!
Yes, should stop thinking about unhappy stuffs since my birthday is like 3 days away. 3 days leh. I like being 16. Sigh. So I should put my disappointments aside... Stop fretting about the shoes that I can't fit (just came in from spree). My refund of about $70 and stuffs being delayed because the spree holder wasn't at home when the postman came (she reply email damn slow like tortoise but nevermind).

Tomorrow... Will be a better day. ^^
sometimes your friends can hurt you
worse than any of your enemies could

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BITHDAY! HAHA I'M WISHING YOU EVERYWHERE!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BELINDA! :D:D

KELLYNN CHAN said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BELBEL! :D:D:D:D

KELLYNN CHAN said...

Update your blog luhhhhhhhh!!!!

Belinda Foo said...

THANK YOU ALLLLL.

KELLYNN UPDATED!