Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Super boring day.

Feeling very sad because ever since i got my jacket, it doesn't rain in the morning. Instead, it rained during afternoons/evenings/nights. Sad me.

Contact lenses super dry today. Thank you Jared for your eyedrop. ;D It helps but became dry again after a while. Monthly contacts.. Hmms. 1 month already mehhhhh?

Nothing much after school. Went to cut hair. So light. Hahahas. Started to rain after cutting. Jas and i walked around. Ate some very random stuffs because we have nothing to do. Did my maths homework. Went fairprice and check calories(?). Jas always have the ability to psycho me. -o- Walked home after that.

Maybe i should bring umbrella. Don't want. Later i bring already then it won't rain anymore. Same situation as my jacket. ;[

History is getting boring. Teaching Berlin war or something. Like somebody calling me like that. Belin-da. My nerve will 'jump'. I think.

Ehhhhhhh. I update very long already. ;/

BYEBYE.
You know when you've found it, cause you feel it when it goes away.

No comments: