Wednesday, January 09, 2008



I HOPE IT RAINS TOMORROW! HAHAHAHAS. My f21 jacket arrived just as I reached home. ;D Today, i learned that ic number in chinese is 登记 (should be like that). AHHS. That person asked me write my ic no. (in chinese) for the receipt and i asked him what is that. He look at me like I asked, Whats my name?

Jacket SEEM to be nicer in the picture then the real thing. This is what happens when you do online shopping. I still like it. ;D

Nothing much today. Pe played badminton. Fun leeh. From 2 person to 4 then to 6 then to 8. Like that play lor. ;D Had cca attachment thing after school. Sec 1s quite cute la. The 2 girls i was taking are not shy. ;D

OH YA... I presented my chinese powerpoint today! Teacher say my slides are very... cheerful? Thank you ym for helping me save my stuffs. ;D

I need to do my maths correction. Got the whole thing wrong because i used calculator... Ya la, that person who have all the answers on 1/2 page of foolscap is me. ;[

Byeeee.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DINGPING. ;D
Trust can take years to build up
but just seconds to shatter.

No comments: