Friday, January 25, 2008



I am going to have a sore throat. My 'past experience' told me so. ;[ Remember i started 2007 with a bad sore throat and flu. Don't want sore throat. Going to shop for more CNY clothes tomorrow.. ;[

Mr Tan said something like, I cannot call Belinda because she is doing her research. I was doing maths homework. ;D Then i balanced my poa question! Was super happy. Long time since i felt that... SIAN CANNOT BALANCE and YAY BALANCE ALREADY feeling.

Went running with Jas for a while. Don't tell you why. ;D On the way back, bro stopped his car beside me. Scare me. ;[ Decided to go have dinner at Changi Airport with them. Bro made me paiseh. Like, WAH FIRST TIME SIT SKYTRAIN. I ignored him. ;D

Had Swensens. Bro pay so it was a happy meal.















No pictures of me because i look very random. ;D

Lozenges. Lozenges. Lozenges.


Maybe i should visit family doctor tomorrow. It will be the last time i see doctor for free. Since young ok.

Get use. Get use. Get use.

Shopping. Shopping. Shopping..

Bye.
smile, it makes the world seem less terrible.

No comments: