Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I THINK I SHOULD CHANGE BLOGSKIN HAHAHAHAAS.

Don't feel like blogging leh. I remember i have something to blog about. I forget what i want to blog about. Hahahas. LET ME THINK..

I reminded myself alot of times to listen during history no matter how boring it is. ;[ Yes, paid attention throughout the 2 periods today. Hehehes. Then i balanced my poa! Made stupid careless mistakes like missing zeros, should be add then i went to minus and miss out item blah blah blah. ;[

OH YA. Chinese lesson was about some random rose story. Charmaine said something like, Wah.. Nobody give me rose before leh. Don't worry Charmaine, i will get you some rose this Valentine's. I WROTE IN MY NOTEBOOK. ;D

I THINK I REALLY NEED TO CHANGE MY BLOGSKIN. No time leh. ;/ Chiamin's bday chalet on Saturday. Have to spring clean real soon. Mummy nagged at me like how i nagged daddy for a new camera. ;/

The lucky thing is my CNY clothes are done. Phew. I can imagine myself grabbing/buying things which i thought i like. Reach home and stare at it and ask myself, Shit. Why did i buy this? Then start to cheat myself. Happened to me too much times that piggy is sad too.

Maybe i don't have to change my blogskin afterall.
Should i change?

BYEEE.
Love is what makes you smilewhen you're tired.

No comments: