Friday, January 04, 2008



Decided to blog in proper English after today's lesson. Weird. Very weird. Shall try for... 1 week? Daddy is inviting relatives over for reunion dinner. Chinese New Year. Daddy feel so not Daddy with capital D. ;[

Reunion dinner was at grandma's house before she passed away. Then its at uncle's house. Now, uncle is gone too. It will be at my housey. Mummy was quite... excited? She is going to Ikea and get a new table. -o- Daddy said mummy is just like me. ;]

CNY= Shopping = Happy me. ;D

Feel like I am writing an essay/summary or something. ;[ Realised I have been blogging for a very long time. The longer it gets, the harder it is to write my 'real' feelings. Not that those feelings in the previous post are fake. Those are very vague feelings. ;D

Shall stop before my post gets random.

Don't sad la mar mar. ;D

BYEEEEEEEE.
More people would learnfrom their mistakes
if they weren't be so busy denying them.



No comments: