Sunday, January 06, 2008

Long dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy............

I like to drag my words when i am feeling tiredddd. ;[

Took 579 to town today. HEHEHEs. From house stop right in front of Far East. NO MORE SQUEEZY MRT. ;D

Usually shopping=energy. Today, shopping= tired. WONDER WHY. I think its because of school. I think its because of the testS coming up next week. Maybe its because i have tuition tml. Tuition homework not done yet. Shall do tomorrow... morning?

Back to today. Shopped around. Then went to tmart to have dinner. CHIAMIN IS A VERY MEAN PERSON. I accompanied her to jc bus stop and she board the bus first. Hate you.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
marissa bought matching wrapping paper hahahahas.

Photobucket

Photobucket
so cute. ;D

So many random pictures. ;D

Byebyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
what doesn't bend, breaks.

No comments: