Saturday, March 10, 2007

woohooos.

went out with marissa today. :] so fun. bought stuffs to put my stuffs. feel so happy and neat. :] i shall tidy my room tml. its super super super messy now. i told myself to tidy it last month. but i was busy. :"[ busy like a beeeee.

went plaza sing first den to bugis. marissa pierced her belly button. thats what she says. :]

daddy took away all my money and put it into the bank. i am broke. even my personal savings. :[ how depressing can it be. a holiday without money. sighs. lucky its only for 1 week. :]

and my hp is officially crazy after i dropped it into a cup of water. sighs. sad hor?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
yay.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
using this phoone now. :]

joel is feeling very depress now. because the teacher put him in the 400m GIRLS group. and now he needs a substitute to run for him because he says he cannot run with girls.

there is a stack of hmk waiting for me. i guess.

byebye.
no, you are not popular. you just want to be popular. so, stop the act now.

No comments: