Monday, November 06, 2006

WOOOOOOOOOOS. went to watch movie with marissa, chiamin, shien, yanshan and cheryl today. The Grudge 2. scary some parts. i realise whenever the ghost come out. the mouth will be. O: den with BIG BIG eyes. and BLUE in colour. -o- their hands will be white. -o- and shien scared me in the show 3 times. -o-

dont realli understand the story though. hmms. onli understood about. 70%? gaaaaahs. ohh yea. we went vivo to watch. :] den after that walked around. hohoho. house rule #o1: reach home before 7pm -$10. tmd. -o- but when i reached home, there isnt anyone. :} HEHHEE. but thats freaky too. -o-

AND NICHIAMIN PULLED OUT MY SLIPPERS IN THE MRT. :'[ I WILL REMMEBER THAT. :"[ and on the escalator, i pulled out her slipper and i thought of throwing down but i changed my mind. :] and in bens and jerry. i used my hand to eat the biscut shien gave me. -o- gahs.

I'LL REMeMBER ITTTTTTTT.



THE GHOST. :] SHIT .SO FREAKY.:"[

No comments: