Tuesday, November 28, 2006

today is a 80% bad day. :'[

mummy scoop me out of bed this morning and asked me to go to the library to collect her reserved books. some flower books. and saw some books which i have beeeen looking for. borrowed them under mummy's name. :]

it started the drizzle a lil. den i realise that i took the wrong 293 after 2 stops. :'[ so i went down the bus. and walk to the busstop (almost raining). then went i board the bus, i realise my ez link no money and i onli have 10 cents coin and a 2 dollar note with me. luckily, the uncle said nevermind. :]

reached the doorstep and i couldnt find my keys. i forgotten to bring it because i went out with mummy this morning. :"[ so i waited outside for sis to come back. it was freaking cold out there. and i feel STICKY. :'[ all of the sudden, a lil boy in yellow walked down the stairs and stood beside me. i didnt notice him and got a shock. my books ran down the stairs and they are wet. >:[ and that boy was trying not to laugh.

gahs. den i waited for sis for 45 mins. and choing for the toilet and tell myself i am going to stay at home for the whole day.

and marissa is in chingmai now i guess. :"[ her hamsters are with me. such adorable hamsters. :]




milo

miko

marissa poking moomoo's nose. :]

BYE BYEEEEEEEEEEEE.

No comments: