Wednesday, November 15, 2006

went to see what class i got in today. 3e6. :] lovely. jus what i wanted. xD

after that went to chiamin's house with marissa. ate somekind of noodles. and it rained. and chiamin went to bed. and slp. marissa and i left for eastpoint to wander around. :]

i hate people to wake me up when i am slping. :'[ those people are being such a goldfish. :'[ especially waking me up without reasons. >:[

i've got a shock when dont know whose maid is holding PIGGY by its 2 legs /hands. and looking at it. and i just stared at her and she got a shock because i was looking at her. i think its aunt's maid. i still dont see the need to come into my room but she say she came in to sweep the floor. without a broom.

mummy woke me up when she is vacuuming the floor. -o- is my room really so lovely that everybody has to come in and sweep, vacuum, mop ? its irritating. i shall curse those who like to wake others up by having isomania and all sorts of sleep disorder. :]

i hope this isnt the book we are going to use. :'[


this hamster look like a ball. marissa say its sleeping.


its a crab.


eeyoretigger: ooooooooh chiamin wake up. :'[


chiamin's air cargo. or whatever. -o-

ahhhhs. there is extra additional math lesson this holiday. 6 DAYS LEH.! :'[ let me die. i need to replace my brain cells for next year. :'[

sighs. :'[

No comments: