Friday, November 17, 2006

i am tired. -o-

i woke up at 7 and went swimming with mama. :] went for breadfast den to expo for the food exibition i think. looked for chiamin and yanshan. -o- mummy bought some yummy yummy stuffs. some japanese tea which isnt nice to me. :"[

went to the book fair after that. lovely. :] bought story books. daddy liked it. :] and mummy send me home. and on the way, shien called me. i think she mus have somehow cheated me out. :'[ rest a while. expo again. -o-

mummy fetched us there and home because she was going out and coming back. marissa and shien came after that. :] and afer they left. i fell aslp on the sofa. and marissa called me. i was msg-ing with chiamin 1/2 awake 1/2 slping. and jorene msged me. and some weird numbers miss call. :'[

me marissa and moomoo.
-------------------------------
Your hazel eyes paralyze my senses. says:
cute wad
Your hazel eyes paralyze my senses. says:
see the cow
|haocheng™| says:
yar lor
Your hazel eyes paralyze my senses. says:
hohohohohoh
|haocheng™| says:
hmm
|haocheng™| says:
she has got so much weird stuffs with her

-------------------------------
marissa and haocheng's conver. MOOMOO ISNT WEIRD LA. U WEIRDO. SAY MOOMOO WEIRD. :'[


BYEEEE BYEE.
haocheng is one weirdo. a BIIIGGGG one. moomoo isnt weird..

No comments: