Monday, November 13, 2006

AHHS. i cant have peaceful sleeps this days. :'[

i went to bed at 12++ ytd. and i fall aslp. but i didnt off my hp silient. den yanshan sent a msg. den i woke up. and i cant slp back. :'[ so i called cheryl's hp at night and conferenced till 5.30 and went to bed.

and at 7am. mummy woke me up and asked me if i want to go to the BEACH and eat breadfast. i dont know issit a dream or not. den later at 10 she woke me up again and asked if i want to have bread for breadfast. -o- i said no and slp again. :]

but at 11.30am. my hp alarm started to ring and i dont know why. and some blardie construction work is going on upstairs. imagine: BRRRROOOOOOOOM(DIDODIDODIDO).. BRRRRRRRROOOOOOOM(DIDODIDO)..

brrrooooom= construction work.
didodido= hp alarm clock.

and den i woke up. :"[ and there is a chalet tml. and we are meeting in the morning. can we dont meet in the morning PLEASE?

AHHHHHHHHHHS.

bye bye everyone. :"[

No comments: