Friday, November 03, 2006

today. is a tiring day.

gaaaahs. my monthly contacts is FINISHED. so i decided to buy it before i meet jorene. but the shop was still close. and it onli open at 12. jorene asked me to go over simei to see. den when i tell the person. they gave me this face. o: or. :/ or. -o-. and told me i need to order if not i have to buy a whole box. but is much lower than my degree.

so i HAVE to go back to tamp and buy it. or. i WANT to go back tamp to buy it. :] so i went back. and i waited for 30mins for the shop to open. the couple went for a vacation. -o- sorry jorene. :'[ hohoho. went back to tamp and went to bugis. and walked around. and bought a few stuffs. i realise i have got one BIG problem..

i always ask myself why did i buy this when i reach home. -o- but not my diva necklace laaaaa. i adooooore it. xD hohoho. so i asked myself why did i buy those stuffs when i reached home. -o- sighs. its a big problem. yes a big one. :'[

gahhhhhs. wandered around at bugis. den jorene got her stufffs. i've got mine too. :] so we went back to tamp. walked around. and went home. :] rest a while. and went to ntuc with mama. bought fruits.:]

i dont think there is any pictures today. :] hehehe.

BYE BYE.

No comments: