Wednesday, November 01, 2006

today is not a good day either.

grrs.

firstly, i lovely lil blue blue fan is DEAD. i was surfing the net. and the. erms. cage of the fan flew out i guess. den the blades BROKE. and one shot up right beside me. i stare at it for a few seconds. and the second blade fleeeeew under my bed. -o- i went down annnnnd off the fan. ohh. goodbye my lovely lil fan. :'[ i know u hate me. and if one of ur lovely blade hit me i would be dead. and it almost hit me.

sighs. i was BORED. so i decided to go to the library and sun bian get my daily contacts. the library was crowded. -o- so i chose some books and called mummmmmmmy. :] gahs. she dropped me at the library and went to the bank. but. she couldnt send me back. :'[ i told her i didnt bring my ezlink card. and she said i didnt learn my lessons and asked me to walk home. this thing happened twice. -o- so i walked home. and it looks like its going to rain. so i hurried to the optical shop and its close. -o- tmd.

i guess i have to wear my old contacts. which is extreamly uncomfortable. :'[ nevermind. daddy will bring me to make some new monthly contacts. xD hohohoho. after that, i went began to walk home and it started to drizzle. so i walk and ran home. -o- grrrrrrrrs.q

lovely day. indeed. :"[ hope tml will be a better day. ya. hope.


if fate allows, we shall meet again..

No comments: