Thursday, March 18, 2010

6 impossible things b4 breakfast

Seoul Garden with Shaun was (y). G8 time catching up here and thr. Next seoul garden marathon 3 months from now kk!! Had so much meat that I feel so sinful. Plus the amount of prawn we used to season the soup that was thrown away... Sinful zzz. Die I haven shit. My digestive system sucks please anyone wna donate me urs?

IMG_2921-1
shaun is a carnivore!!

IMG_2926-1
for stuffing all the unwanted beef to me hehe ^^

IMG_2936-1

IMG_2933-1

IMG_2960-1

IMG_2951-1
^^
Alice in 3d after that!! Wanted to watch it since it was out but was busy with work and bkk... 3d made us giddy zzz. Finally understood the Alice story!! Used to read the book and it was so confusing. Gna read the book again hehe yes i still have it.

After alice was tpsu bbq. Was telling Shaun that the ppl thr might not even know me just joking. Kinda guilty that I mia-ed quite often but thr are others who don't even attend. But whoa its like the 2nd last event of tpsu?? Provided that i'm helping out with week 0. Hope it will be good.

Alright. 90210 and gg finished dl-ing!! Flying kite tomorrow pls pls pls don't rain!
Nightzx.

"you can't always get what you want.
sometimes you just have to
cross your fingers and hope for the best"

No comments: