Monday, November 10, 2008

Photobucket
Yesterday yesterday. Hehehes.

HIHI. ;D

Wanted to change my blogskin but no inspiration... I will link, re-link and de-link people when I changed my blogskin! Hehehes. ;D

Went to bank today. I feel very noob holding my OCBC Kids Saving Club book. Got a very striking bear smiling retardedly. Even noob-er when I didn't know how to withdraw money. ;[ Hehehes. Upgraded my account and got a card! But.. Daddy took it away... ;[

Suppose to go to the gym but Jared and Jascintha cannot make it. ;[ So emo me went emo-ing around. HEHEHES.

Ok, Science paper 1 tomorrow. Last paper and the last time wearing uniform. Hmms?

Byebye!
In the end, we only regret the chances we didn't take,
the relationships we were afraid to have,
and the decisions we waited too long to make.

No comments: