Wednesday, November 19, 2008

BUSY LIKE A BEE... ;D

Hehehes. Supposed to update last night but I was lazy. This morning, I told myself I won't procrasinate and update. Life is a little aimless without school you see. Need to set some aims every morning. HAHAHHAS. -o- Start with...

MARISSA'S BIRTHDAY CHALET! (16th Nov to 18th Nov)

Hehehes. I met with Yanshan to get Twister from Mind Cafe. A China woman ruined my slippers by stepping on it. Ya, so I was 'limping' in the empty business district (sunday) filled with caucasians and some other tourists. ;[

Head to Pasir Ris and got myself an uncomfortable slippers. Blisters.... Never mindie... ;[ Then to Marissa's chalet. ;D I slept at 7am and woke up at 10am...? Freezing ok. Was chatting with Huimiao, Junkai, Wilson, Wallace and Clinton at the pit. MUST sleep cause we are going Wild wild wet the next day. ;D

The rides are not so scary now. -o- The last time I went was scarier.. Marissa and I played the Slide Up thing. That one is freaky. ;[ Went homey to rest after that hehehes. Then to the chalet. ;D I slept this time round! From 3am to... 9am? Good enough. ;D

Photos!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Puppy.

Photobucket
Twisting HAHAHAS.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Strawberry birthday cakey. ;D

Photobucket

Photobucket
Game #1: Towel

Photobucket
Game #2: Pokey-rubber band passing.

Photobucket

Game #3: Guess the object(unlucky wilson got blindfolded by ys's bikini..)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Fun cute game.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Giving Chongkeng surprise hehehes.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Birthday boy... and their new friend. -o-

Next... CHONGKENG'S BIRTHDAY! (18th nov)

Went home and rest then to Chongekeng's birthday treat at Hei Sushi! Thank you Chongkeng! ;D Stuffed with sushis. Hahahas. ;D Funnnnnnnnnn. Went for interview at Aljunied with Marissa, Yanshan, Junkai, Brandon, Wilson and Clinton after that. ;D Marissa went homey and I went to play bowling with the rest at Safra. DIDN'T EARN ANY FREE BUBBLE TEAS.. ;[

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hehehes.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Bob.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Sushi cake.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

OK. LAST! KBOX WITH THE GIRLS! (19th nov)

Supposed to iceskate at the Kallang Leisure Park. But it was a little too pricey. Hahahas. Sang Kbox instead. $18 for 2 hours of falling down or $18 for 4 hours of singing in a comfy room? ;D FREEZING INSIDE THE ROOM MAN. ;[

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Done! Shit, I am extremely broke now. ;[ Thai trip next week! I need to go to the GYMMMM! Jascintha must be busy working. ;[ Never mind. I must go. MUST MUST MUST. ;[

Hehehes. Sending Chiamin off tomorrow! She is going to Taiwan! Meeting at 8.30am... Hmms... ?

GOOD NIGHT!

We lie the loudest when we lie to ourselves.

No comments: