Saturday, November 08, 2008

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES. ;D

Shien's birthday paarty yesterday! Fun fun. I stayed over at Chiamin's housey the day before to help Chiamin with her gift. Hehehes. I didn't help alot though. Cut some stuffies and slept at 3am hehehes. ;D

Ate, sang, dry swimming, talked and daaanced. Hehehes. Fun fun. FOOOD. ;D I lost my voice and drank honey water. Heehhes. Guess I drank too much till I puked when I reached home. Bloaaated. -o-

Photobucket
Cut and paste. ;D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Pink majong tiles ;D

Photobucket
Hehehhes

Photobucket
Cakee

Photobucket
Shieny ;D

Went out with Jorene today. I spent alot. ;[ But... I FEEL HAPPY HAHAHHAS. ;DDDD Heart Joreney. ;D

Hehehes. Finished Tree of Heaven. Was searching for some dramas to watch. Freaking sad. Was sobbing under my blankie... *emo* If only such love exist. No, if only such a good guy exists. LeeWan<3

Ok... BYEBYEEE!
Where there is love, there is pain.

No comments: