Friday, November 14, 2008



A big thank you for those who turned up for my bbq despite the sucky weather. Hehehhes. And yes, the girls who helped out. Ya. Dennis for lending me your chalet space for my bbq. Kind soul. ;D Lastly, the gifts! Thank you thank you thank you. ;D Some small incidents happened. But I guess it did turn out right in the end. No? ;D

I stayed over at Dennis chalet. Hahahahas. Went home and slept till 3pm and prepared for class chalet. ;D It drizzled a little. Hehehes. Class chalet was good I guess. Just some lack of class funds. Hahahaas. Kind of expected? ;D

Yes, some others joined us at the chalet. Wenxian came for a while. Hehehes. Junkai, Brandon, Wencheng and Junyi came too. Since we have 2 chalet rooms and it's quite empty. I don't think it affected anything/anyone because not all of those who paid the 15 bucks stayed. Why waste the space? But some went yada yada yada.

Class chalet photos!
Photobucket
Maimai.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Jared got herself a new phone! Fun leh....

Photobucket

Photobucket
Mr Tan hehehes.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Ms Cai and Mr Tan came by for a while. ;D

Photobucket

Photobucket
Housefly shoo-ers.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Red green red green.

Photobucket
Food

Photobucket

Photobucket
Choco banana.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Fatinnn. ;D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hehehes.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I lost my white chopstick......... ;[

Photobucket
;D

Photobucket
Bob.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hanna and Shaheezan. ;D

Supposed to meet with the girls but daddy wasn't very happy. ;/ He wants me to REST. I feel very tired indeed. Even after sleep. ;[ Furthermore, Marissa's chalet is on Monday. He might not allow me to stay if I didn't 'obey' him. ;/

Ahh, I have another rest day tomorrow. I wanna do treatment. In case you didn't notice, I dyed my hair HAHAHAS. I like the no big difference feeling. Natural HAHAHAS. But I don't want it to be visible only under the sun. You get what I mean?

Oh yes, I need to pack my room. It's in a horrible mess now. ;[

Byee pandas. ;D
Does it even matter now?

No comments: