Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Hehehes. Yesterday was funnnnnnnn. Bowling and kbox. Thank you Jared for the Kbox treat! ;D

Ahh. I suck at bowling. Daddy said that he is the bowling prince (should be king by now) . Obviously, I didn't get his blood. HAHAHHAS. I scored zero for the first few rounds and Jerald asked me if I am playing. ;[ I IMPROVED IN THE END. Hehehes. Something you cannot deny. ;D

Then Kbox. The atmosphere was quite awkward HAHAHAHS. But it's still fun in the end because JASJAS SANG! Hehehhes. After the guys left for Dennis's chalet. ;D We extended for another hour. Yes, then had dinner at the Korean bbq chicken place Weiler intro-ed the other time. ;D

Jared's daddy sent us home after that. Extremely tired man. Lack of sleep. -o- I slept very late the night before and woke up very early to do some very last minute preparation. Can't get into sleep. ;[ OH YA, I DID A NEW BLOGSKIN LAST NIGHT! Hehehes. The colours are quite dull though...


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Having moi bbq later. Hope things turn out right...? I have this very bad feeling... Like, rain? Or... The food I ordered are all rotten. Ahh. Just this very very very bad feeling. ;/ No, everything will turn out right. Yes. After the amount of $$, braincells and effort. HAHAHHAS.


Ok, Yanshaniie coming overrrr hehehes. Daddy and Mummy talking about bro.... Zzzz. Miss korkor. ;[

Byebye...

No comments: