Sunday, October 22, 2006

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOO. my day wasnt that sian afterall. :]

at 1 plus or something, yanshan came knocking on my door. i was wearing my bunny+bear night dress. -o- and the moment i saw her, i ran into my room and change. :] i think she saw. :'[ ya. den walked into my room and started to say. YANWEI BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH. den i was listening and laughing. and den the rest-marissa, chiamin, shien and cheryl came in and say BOOO. -o-

marissa goh gen qi, dont ever show others that centre parting video. or i will hang you on the window panel. :] i was in specs. -o- %#^&%#*#. den. they ordeered. pizzas. BUT CHIAMIN YANSHAN AND GOH SHIEN KEPT INSISTING THAT I SHOULD EAT RICE WHICH MAMA COOKED. :'[ daa. i still get to eat in the end. ;] thaaaaaaaaaankew for the pizzzza, marissa, chiamin, shien, yansahn and cheryl. :]

dens we played at my house for a wwwwhile and went down to the market and i bought my daily contacts. :] pei-ed the rest for the bus and den marissa for her papa to fetch her. :] went home and changed my bedsheet+blanket. :] and i threw piggy and her dress into the washing machine too. :]

i had to find a tempory blanket and i dug out my hello kitty one. :] HEHEHE. look so pink. of course, i have to match it with the bedsheet. pinkies. everything become so pinky all of the sudden. LOOOOK.



pink bedsheet, pink paper, pink piggy in the washing machine, strawberry yougart drink, pink mozilla skin, pink sandy thingy, pink windows messenger and a blue, yellow thingy. :] random stuffs.:]

wooooooooooooooooos. bday tml. :]

BYE BYE. :]

No comments: