Friday, October 27, 2006

i love itchy throats. they tell me i am going to get a sore throat anytime of the day. after i sneeze, after my nap, after eating some stuffs. oooooh. wonderful. without them i wont drink soooo much water. lemon honey is delicious. plain water too. oh ya. i love visting the toilet. :] mr toilet bowl mus love me.

hope itchy throats wont become sore throat. i realli love itchy throats. but i prefer normal throats. and i am soooooo lucky to have such stuffs on the first day of the holiday. nobody in the universe will get such luck. i realli thank my throat for all it have given me. :]

------------------
gahs. sian la. -o- shien called me this morning. and i woke up. ;'[ i was scribbling some stuffs and i fellll aslp without turning slient. den jorene called me and asked me to accompany her too chinatown to get some stuffs. its hot out there. -o- met jorene at the busstop and she told me one weird girl ran out and run back into the void deck. and i turned and jorene said. EH MARISSA LEH.

den i saw marissa, chiamin and yanshan. sat 28 together and i went back to school to return my form. :] the uncle dont let me go in at first. but i kept showing him the form and say this one how. and he let me in. :] heeeeeeeeeehoooooooooooooo. went to tmart after thatttt. and den to interrrr. bought lemon honey. :'[ thats the.. most not bitter thing that will cure throat irritations. i guess.

sat mrt to chinatown and geeeet the stuffs. walk around a while but there isnt much stuffs. and its hot. so went back to tampines. and i rest. :]

BYE BYE> ;]

No comments: