Wednesday, October 11, 2006

i feeeeeeeeel so suckkky today. :'[ mummy scolded me in the morning. :'[ my eyes are freaking pain. :'[ i realise i cant wear contacts. :'[ i tear-ed for 5 mins after putting on and taking off my contacts. :'[ my right eye hurts like hell. :"[ it is not red. :"[ i dont know why isnt it red. :'[ i feel so weird with my eye pain but not red. :'[ it makes me think that i am having imaginary pain-ness. :"[ i am imagining? :"[ but its realli paaiiin. :"[ i think i flunked my chinese. :"[ i told myself to concentrate. :'[ but my right eye keep tear-ing.:"[ i couldnt concentrate. :"[ i dont know how i finished up my paper. :"[ but i remember i close my eyes. :"[ and my phone virbrates. :"[ marissa called me. :"[ during exams. :"[ she woke me up. :"[ and my right eye continued to irritate me. :"[

i think its the haze. ytd. which cause my poor like use-to-be-bouncey-eyeball to be pain. :"[ after school went mac and den to the library with marissa and yanshan. marissa went home. yanshan and i went walking around. at tm. saw jorene. and somebody. went to buy a chicken. i dont know wads that called. yanshan still didnt tell me. :'[ its hot. :"[ i began to go. *sniff sniff*
thats wad happen went i eat something hot. :"[ yanshan scared me. :"[

but. exams are going to be over. still left with ART. gahs. art. a-r-t. on friday. and there isnt any school tml. :] i can rest my eyes for one day. :] lemon honey is nice. :] xDDDDDDD oh yeaaaaa. hello marissa i know u are reading. :]

i jus dont know how to end. :'[

No comments: