Tuesday, October 17, 2006

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHS. i feel so terrible. someone kill me please. :"[ yepppps. went malaysia with mama today. ALL MY PLANS FAILED. :"[ i had throat irritation, eye irritation and HEADACHES.

@#@^&&@*#.

however, i bought some stuffs. HEHEHE. :] a coat which look normal to me. and i asked the coat why did i buy her. and another bag. :] mummy didnt stop me from buying it although i bought one like 3 days ago? HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. :]

had to come back to singapore and go home earlier becus i feeeel like i am dying and wasnt in the shopping mood. :'[ at 3++. TRAFFIC JAM.

&^#$&*^#*&^#*&#.

from 3 till 4.45 we reach tampines. and at the checking point, i swallowed a chewing gum. and mummy insist that it will cause cancer. -o- i dont think so la. that point of time, i think normal people will swallow it down.

gagagaa. den went home i took a short nap. :] and felt better. so accompany mummy to fetch daddy home. i wont follow her for NOTHING. i wanted daddy to bring me to get some one day contact lense. and he bought me there. eye irritations are seriously irritating. hope some one day contacts will stop those irritations. xD

WEEEEEEEE. I MUS GO TO SCHOOL TML NO MATTER WAD. :'[ i want my results. and i am worrying. sighs. hope i will get wad i wish for. :]

BYE BYE. ;]

No comments: