Monday, October 23, 2006

GAHHS. dis year bday is so unlucky and sian la. :'[

FIRST. gohshien whom i consider as the main culprit made me wait for yanshan at the bus stop. -o- its a TRICK. i onli noe it jus now at tm. -o- when i reach school, yanshan was there.:'[ and gave me 8 packets of tissue paper and make me think its my birthday presents. :'[

SECOND. when we have to assemble, mrs lee caught me for not tucking in my shirt. sooooo paiseh. -o-

THIRD. wasting time in the classroom. doing nothing. is completely sian. -o-

FOUR. carry a yellow plastic bag around with a cow inside.

FIVE. watched movie and its extremely warm and stuffy.

SIX. went home and took books to return to library. (i didnt spend bdays in library in my 14 years of living)

SEVEN. ate long johns. ok. there is nothing wrong with it.

EIGHT. walk around. nothing wrong too.

NINE. took bus. if its on saturday or sunday, i guess i wont.

TEN. DADDY SAID HE IS GOING TO CANCEL MY LINE AND CLAIMED THAT I DONT UNDERSTAND THE VALUE OF MONEY.

thats the main point. ^@#%&^#*#^*. i know wads money for sure. and i also know daddy wont cancel the line. jus threatening. but who knows. he might feel like canceling and canceled it. :'[ i planned on the way home. and it work out jus FINE. :] and its the first time i cried on my birthday since the birthday cake phobia. (there is a period of time i kept crying when i see cakes with candles.)

going for a movie with jorene later on. :] happy me. THANKEW PEOPLE FOR THE PRESENTS. I LIKKKKKE IT. PLUSS MOLEY A.K.A MOO MOO. which can mate with piggy. and the amt of tissue papers you all gave. :]



mummy baked a bday cake for me... i guess ihave to finish it before i can leave the house. and dadday gave me another $100, : ]

WEEEEEEEEEEES. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BELINDA.!

No comments: