Thursday, October 19, 2006

gaaaaaaaaaaa. its a bad day today. :'[

my class is very unlucky to get ms tay to bring us to the farm. plus mdm sugu. how ms tay treat us makes me feel that mdm sugu is much better den her.. she asked ask to go to the parade square and stand under the sun. den the same old things.. check attire. -o-

gahhs. i've got caught for skirt. :'[ dadadaaaaaaaaaaaa. she followed us to the farm with mdm sugu. den we went to the wrong place and smell the wrong things. -o- cow dungs. issit cow or goat. i dont know. i onli know it stinks like hell. (marissa would say nothing stink like hell) den we took another bus to the real farm we are suppose to go. onli some occasional smell. xD gaaaaahs. went there and watch the cows and went back to school. -o-

didnt learn anything much. becus of the irritating flys and smells and wadever it is. haha. learning journey. tml will be science centre. :]

after that rushed home to prepare and meeet my tuition teacher. :] she treat me swensens icecream. :] smile smile. its niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. and on the mrt. a foreigner's luggage was about to slide down. den i used my leg to stop it. -o- she dont seem to be quite happy about it. xD but if i took the time to use my hand and stop it, it might jus roll away..

fine. i was lazy to use my hands. -o- gaaaaaahs. on the way back talked to my tuuuutor. i am still worrying about the streaming. is like. my scores are not that good but its not bad too. like anytime i will going to cut woods. :'[ if u get good scores, definately u will enter a good class. but if its in the middle range, u might drop anywhere- ur choice, the school's choice. GAAAAAAAHS. nvm. its over. :]

dropped a stop before my house because i wanted to walk. :] bloated. went hoooooome. and stare at piggy becus she is hanging.. yes. hanging on the railing thingy. xD look at the cow. :]



after looking at the cows, i dont think i dare to drink the milk they gave.. :]

BYE BYEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

No comments: