Thursday, August 05, 2010

Day 05 – Your definition of love

IMG_6037-1
@waraku de pasta

IMG_6042-1

IMG_6056-1
yumz

IMG_6054-1

IMG_6074-1

IMG_6072-1

"love doesn't walk away, people do."

So true uh. Love should be the simplest thing ever. That's it. Very very simple things make love strong. Those gdmorning/gdnight texts, small notes here and thr, long phone calls and neverending msn convo is enough to keep it strong. I'm still 17 (going on 18) so don't except deep definitions from me.

Singlehood isn't that bad but it gets abit mundane at times. Esp when u see other couples lovey dovey. Oh well, they say when luv comes u will know it. One day my prince charming will find me. Meanwhile don't ask me why am i still single. Better be with no one than to be with the wrong one. Keep that in mind single gurrlls.

Anw tday was my weekly thurs d8 w @ksachdev hehe. Cabbed dwn straight to bugis aft that deadly cb test. Eat shop eat. We are happy girls. ^^

Hehe ok holiday starts tday~~~~

No comments: