Friday, June 25, 2010

icing room

Hehe always wanted to try decorating a cake at Icing Room ever since I saw one of their outlets at Jurong Point. Then slowly... 313 and now Tampines One! Good experience uh just that we were really afraid of ruining the cake (thank god we didnt).

IMG_5290

IMG_5293

IMG_5294

IMG_5307

IMG_5319

IMG_5321

IMG_5316

IMG_5333

IMG_5334

IMG_5345

Was supposed to be a 'surprise' for some of the class birthday people but it failed i think. Partly because of me... Overslept for the 9am apel class and the class was camera-less but turned out that the actual birthday girl has a camera but too paiseh to take it out? I don't know why too, but uh, ya. Nevertheless... I felt so bad about it. :(

Never mind, thrs more birthdays to come but I think we are too disheartened to organise anymore.

Who celebrates birthday at 9 in the morning anyway?

No comments: