Tuesday, June 15, 2010

good morning, sunshine

1

2
3 sleepyheads hahahaha

3

4

5

5.5

6
sorry cant help it bt heres my overpriced new baby.

6.5
@cafe del mar

7

8

13
multiracial sunshine boys~

10

11

12

That was my Monday w/o any monday blues. Yours truly skipped work for this and I didn't regret a single bit. Obviously this beats standing in the shop for 12 hours right... Felt really guilty though, extremely guilty. :(

The people at 2m04 are so friendly that I feel that I'm part of them, right jerrbears? Didn't meet up with my own class during this term break instead I crashed other class's outing hahaha. Oh well school is starting again next week, bet we will spend more quality time together rushing deadlines, deadlines and maybe more deadlines.

Now now, I have another 12hours of work tomorrow...

Ok time to sleep good night sunflowers sleep tight. (L)(L)(L)

No comments: